VPN Setup for Mac OS
To setup VPN on your Mac OS device, follow the instructions below.
1. Ensure you have disconnected from an existing VPN before proceeding.
2. Open a web browser and visit this link: https://vpn.tru.ca
3. Sign in with your network credentials. If you have 2 factor authentication enabled check your paired device at this time and allow the sign-in.
4. Download the Global Protect client version for your computer from the link in step 1.
5. Run GlobalProtect.pkg, select continue, then install.
6. Enter the username and password for an administrator on your computer when prompted to allow the install.
7. Enter your network credentials again
8. Enter “vpn.tru.ca” for portal address
9. Login using your network credentials. If you have 2 factor authentication enabled, check your paired device at this time to allow the sign-in.
10. Select the globe symbol in the top right to connect or disconnet.
**If you have any issues connecting, please review the VPN troubleshooting solutions.