Free access to Lynda.com
Lynda.com is an online collection of instructional videos designed to provide just-in-time training in a variety of areas, including software skills development, learning technology tools, and professional business practices.
- 5300+ courses
- New tutorials added almost daily at no extra cost
- Expert instructors
- Bite-size videos and searchable transcripts for quick answers
- Downloadable exercise files to reinforce retention
How to sign in
Click the "Login Using Your Network Account" blue button at the top of this page or go to https://lynda.tru.ca
Login with your TRU Network/Email account username and password.
You'll be prompted to accept the personal information which will be shared with Lynda.com before being signed in the first time.
After clicking accept you will be logged into Lynda.com
Access through your mobile device
Suggested courses (you will be required to log in to your lynda.com account to view the course links below)
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Microsoft (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- Sharepoint 2013
- Moodle and Blackboard
- Business skills – leading change, time management, project management
Lynda.com Customer Service
Phone: 1-888-33-LYNDA or 1-888-335-9632
Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
Saturday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT