Adobe Acrobat Pro is available on all staff computers, and in the labs for students.
File > Save As Other > Optimized PDF..., as opposed to
File > Save As > Reduced Size PDF in previous versions.
- Click the page Icon on the left of the Acrobat window
- Right click on thethe page you need to rotate in the document
- Select Rotate Pages
- Direction should be set to 180 to flip an upside down page
- Page range will be set to Selection but you can modify this to All or pages to specify which pages to flip
- Click OK to complete the process (if it rotates the wrong page just do an edit undo to Undo the process).
Skip steps 1-3 by pressing Shift + Ctrl + R