TRU Research Computing Technologies Advisory Committee
Terms of Reference
MissionThe TRU Research Computing Technologies Advisory Committee is the senior advisory body for Research computing technologies at TRU and serves two important roles:
- To identify, prioritize and monitor the applications, services, and technologies in support of the research mission of the University, and;
- Act as a research computing advisory to the Associate Vice President, Digital Strategies and CIO.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Research Computing Technologies Advisory Committee
- Identify, prioritize and monitor research computing applications, services, and technologies to support TRU’s Research Mandate;
- Assist the AVP Digital Strategies and CIO in determining Research computing priorities and deliverables, and;
- Assist the AVP Digital Strategies and CIO in determining and identifying project risk, financial liability, and project completion.
- To ensure IT initiatives are communicated broadly throughout the TRU academic and research community.