Terms of Reference
The TRU Research Computing Technologies Advisory Committee is the senior advisory body for Research computing technologies at TRU and serves two important roles:
- To identify, prioritize and monitor the applications, services, and technologies in support of the research mission of the University, and;
- Act as a research computing advisory to the Associate Vice President, Digital Strategies and CIO.
Responsibilities of the Research Computing Technologies Advisory Committee
- Identify, prioritize and monitor research computing applications, services, and technologies to support TRU’s Research Mandate;
- Assist the AVP Digital Strategies and CIO in determining Research computing priorities and deliverables, and;
- Assist the AVP Digital Strategies and CIO in determining and identifying project risk, financial liability, and project completion.
- To ensure IT initiatives are communicated broadly throughout the TRU academic and research community.