Frequency and scheduling of meetings
- The Chair will schedule at least four (4) meetings each calendar year. Additional meetings may be held at the discretion of the Chair, depending upon the workload of the Committee.
The Committee will be guided by the following indicators of good practice:
- Papers for the Committee will be distributed to members at least four (4) working days prior to the meeting.
- Minutes will be taken at each meeting, and confirmed at the following meetings. All corrections to minutes must be tabled at the meeting.
- Decisions taken at meetings will be noted and the minutes will be distributed to Committee members within two weeks of the committee meeting.
- A minimum two weeks’ notice will be given for additional meeting.
- The term of the chair is one year from the date of appointment.
- A representative from your area must be present if you are unable to attend a meeting.