TRU regularly surveys current and former students to get opinions on their experiences at TRU. These surveys include:
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes Survey (APPSO)
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey (BGS)
- Diploma, Associate Degree and Certificate Student Outcomes Survey (DACSO)
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Canadian University Report (CUR)
The BC Student Outcomes project collects and distributes information about former students' levels of satisfaction with their educational experiences and their subsequent career and education outcomes. Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey is conducted with former apprenticeship students who had completed the final level of their technical training. Baccalaureate Graduate Survey (BGS) is conducted about two years after students were awarded a Baccalaureate credential. Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Outcomes (DACSO) Survey is conducted nine to 20 months after students were awarded one of these credentials. For more information, visit BC Student Outcomes.