Submit a piece of art that represents IDays 2020 for a chance to win $300 and have your work featured in this years’ IDays print and marketing materials!
How to participate:
Submit a piece of art that represents the IDays 2020 theme “Celebrating Culture, Diversity, Sustainability and Innovation” and a 50 to 100-word paragraph explaining the inspiration behind it. Please submit your work to email@example.com in an email titled “IDays Art Contest – Your Full Name, T-ID”.
Learn more about IDays here.
Where will your art be featured?
The winning art will be featured in IDays 2020 print and marketing materials such as posters, tote bags, pop sockets, notebooks, T-shirts, and others. Your work will be seen by thousands of students, staff, faculty and community members — this is a great opportunity for students who want to showcase their work and gain material for their portfolio.
- Art must be submitted as a digital scalable file (png format, transparent background preferred)
- Art must include the IDays logo (Download zip file: white, teal, yellow, navy, black)
- Art must be done in black and white or in the official IDays colour palette. Download colour guide here.
- The contest is open to all students, domestic and international
- Maximum of three submissions per student
- Up to three winners will be selected
Contest deadline: Nov. 15, 11:59 p.m.