All libraries have holdings that relate to Aboriginal topics. Currently, the Library of Congress uses 'Indians of North America' as its search term. We have selected the TRU holdings and a few others for your easy access.
- TRU Library Guide: Books, periodicals and other holdings related to research on Aboriginal topics.
- University of British Columbia Library
- University of Manitoba Library
- Queen's University Library
- Canadian Medical Association Journal: Aboriginal Health
- BC House of Learning: BC First Nations Subject Headings