Would you and your partner be interested in learning more about the TRU Retirement Association in Kamloops? Retirement Associations are becoming a popular adjunct to larger organizations. Nowhere is this more evident than at Universities and Educational Institutions in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest.
Become involved with a group composed of friends and colleagues in order to:
- Stay in touch with TRU and each other;
- Provide a forum to explore such things as group travel plans, health issues, retirement concerns;
- Become involved in discussions with TRU about such things as maintaining ongoing use of the library, the gymnasium, internet access and access to parking;
- Encourage retirees to become ambassadors of TRU to the wider community ie fund raising, program promotion, and social activities;
- Encourage fellowship in a stand-alone association organized and run by people who have one common connection - their most recent employer was TRU - and who enjoy sharing their interests with others;
- Interact with other Retirement Associations at seminars or conferences.