TRU faculty, staff, and students may book videos (VHS or DVD) for classroom presentation on a specific date. Bookings are available for videos in the TRU Library collection or the BC ELN Media Collection. Streaming video can be found and accessed by searching Discover and does not require a media booking.
- Remember to submit your requests at least seven working days before your show date. Bookings are on a "first-come, first-served" basis. We will not interlibrary loan a video if someone else has already booked TRU's copy for the time you want.
- Booked videos will be available for pickup at either the Kamloops Main Library or Williams Lake Checkout Desk one day prior to the requested "show date." You will be emailed when the video is ready for pick up.
- Check the Discover Search on our home page to find out if the video you want is at TRU Library. Videos not in the TRU Library collection will be requested from another post-secondary institution in British Columbia, if available, via the BC ELN Media Collection.
○ Check the Outlook Online: ELN Media Database to find videos at other post-secondary institutions in BC.
■ Note: On Outlook Online, click on the "Search Targets" button next to the search box, and then check off "ELN Media Cat" to search for videos or films.
○ Sorry, no renewals of non-TRU materials are permitted. The overdue fine for non-TRU material is $1.00/day per item.
- This service is to support research and study at TRU. Please place requests for personal materials with your local public library.
- Distance, Regional and Open Learning (DROL) library users: please use DROL video form.
- Tip: Copy and paste the details of the item that you want from the source of your information (e.g. Discover, Library Catalogue or Outlook Online).
* Denotes a required field.