Skip to main contentSkip Navigation or Skip to Content

Personal Tax Credit Return

Revenue Canada requires that you complete both Federal and Provincial Personal Tax Credit Forms (TD1) if any of the following conditions have been met:

  1. Your status (i.e. married, single, with dependents, tuition) has changed since the last time you completed a Personal Tax Credit Return, and/or
  2. You wish to increase the amount of tax to be deducted from your salary

Should you meet any of the above criteria, you may obtain new forms from Payroll.  Completed forms should be returned to Payroll as soon as possible.

If it is unnecessary for you to complete a Personal Tax Credit Return, income tax will be calculated in the same manner as it was previously. When employee status remains the same from taxation year to taxation year, our payroll service automatically recalculates to allow for new year basic personal exemption changes.

If you have any questions, please contact the Payroll Department:

Search To Top