Skip to main contentSkip Navigation or Skip to Content

Petty Cash Requisitions

Please note that as of April 2020, TRU Finance no longer offers Petty Cash Requisitions.  To make a purchase, employees can either use their TRU PCard, submit a Cheque Requisition through Accounts Payable, or submit a Web Requsition through Procurement Services.

Search To Top