Camp Times and Fees
Times At Thompson Rivers University
- Camp- runs Monday-Friday from 9 am to 4 pm in Kamloops except for weeks in which the Monday is a stat holiday: those camps will run Tuesday to Friday.
- Extended hours- are available from 8 am-5 pm for $20 per 5-day week and $15 per 4-day week (Week 1 and 6)
- Sign-In- on the first day of camp, sign-in runs from 8 am to 9 am. Everyone is welcome to come at 8:00 on the Monday of camp. If you do come close to 8 am it will decrease the time you spend waiting in line. We appreciate your patience as the office staff makes sure EUReKA! has all of your campers' information to ensure a safe week.
- Open House: Family and friends are welcome to come visit their campers in their classroom on Fridays at 2:15. All campers, guests and instructors leave their classrooms at 2:25 for a slide show in the Clock Tower that will begin at 2:30 and is followed with a BBQ.
Times At Travel Camp Locations:
- Camp- runs Monday - Friday from 9 am -4 pm
- Unfortunately, extended hours are not available.
- Sign-In- on the first day of camp, sign-in runs from 9:00 am- 9:30 am.
- Open House: Family and friends are welcome to come visit their campers at 2:30 on Friday. You will have a chance to see what your camper has done throughout the week and enjoy a light snack.
- $195/week for Science Camp
- $195/week for Technology Camp
- $200 for sports camp week
- $135 for Girls' Weekend
- Weeks 1A and 6B are short weeks due to Canada Day and August Long Weekend. During Week 1 and 6, camp runs Tuesday through Friday, at a reduced cost of $160.
- A $10 discount is offered to siblings who register together
- A $10 discount is offered when a camper comes to a second week.