Courses Delivered by UVic or UBC
University of Victoria
- Explore the UVic courses delivered by Open Learning.
- Review the individual course descriptions (requires Adobe Flash) for course prerequisites and requisites, registration deadlines and course start dates. Courses are posted when registration opens approximately 10 weeks prior to the start of the session. Space is limited and early registration is advised.
- Course fees do not include textbooks or other course materials. Fees are subject to change without notice.
- After registering, you will receive an email from TRU. You will also receive an email from UVic regarding textbooks, materials and library resources.
Some courses may include face-to-face lab, classroom or field-trip components, which would require travel to Victoria or a designated site.
UVic arranges exams for the courses it delivers. Refer to exam policies for more information.
Some OL courses delivered by UVic are available to students residing outside Canada.
University of British Columbia
- Explore the UBC courses delivered by Open Learning.
- TRU-OL students interested in taking a course delivered by UBC should submit a Letter of Permission prior to registering through UBC Access Studies to ensure courses transfer to TRU-OL.
- Credits obtained from these courses cannot be used to meet TRU's residency requirements.