Online Services Help
Here are the technical requirements for registering online and using your online course and its features:
- Use the latest version of Firefox or Internet Explorer (IE).
- Use the most updated version of Adobe Flash.
- Enable cookies.
- On a Mac, use a browser other than Safari.
Online registration at OL is available every day, most hours of the day.
Exceptions, needed for maintenance, are as follows:
- Sunday to Friday, 3:30 a.m.–5:00 a.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- Saturday, 1:30 a.m.–5:00 a.m. PST
If you want to register during maintenance hours, you are welcome to do so by filling out and submitting a Course Registration form.
When you use an on-campus, public access computer, be assured that TRU provides as secure an environment as possible.
However, as you know, most browsers save any recently opened screens in a cache file. This means that even if you log out from online services and close the browser, another person later using the same computer might be able to access the cache and see your personal information.
To prevent this, when you are finished using the computer, always do the following:
- Log out from online services.
- Clear the browser's cache.
- Close the browser.
Still need help?
Contact the IT Service Desk for technical assistance.