Certificate in Entrepreneurial Skills 2
The Certificate in Entrepreneurial Skills 2 is designed for you, a small business owner or operator with a larger number of employees.
Further your entrepreneurial acumen and pave your way to success.
A strong grounding in quantitative courses, such as Pre-calculus 11 or equivalent
When applying for this program, please complete a Program Admission Form.
A minimum of six TRU credits (distance or on-campus)
Completion of the Certificate in Entrepreneurial Skills 1
Fifteen additional credits, with a minimum GPA of 2.00 (C average) over all courses required to complete this credential, as follows:
Core knowledge requirements (9 credits)
- ACCT 1221, Accounting II (3)
- MNGT 2131, Motivation and Productivity (3)
- MNGT 4711, Decision Analysis (3)
Elective requirements (6 credits)
Six credits from the following electives:
- MATH 1091, Business Mathematics (3)
- MNGT 1211, Management Principles and Practices (3)
- FNCE 2121, Financial Management (3)
- MIST 2611, Management Information Systems (3)
- HRMN 2821, Human Resource Management (3)
- BLAW 2911, Commercial Law (3)
- BBUS 3331, Introduction to Production and Operations Management (3)
- MKTG 3451, Professional Selling (3)
- MKTG 4431, Retail Marketing (3)
- MKTG 4451, E-Commerce (3)
- ENTR 4751, New Venture Creation (3)
Consult with your program advisor to ensure that the courses you select can be applied toward the program requirements of your chosen credential.
Also, before you register in a course not listed on the OL website, you must apply for a letter of permission. Otherwise, you may find that either course credits cannot be applied to your program or you must pay a transcript reassessment fee.