We encourage you to take the opportunity to allow us to help you reach your educational goals. The Open Learning Division of TRU offers over 60 programs and 550 courses that can be taken online and by distance and as such, provides you with educational opportunities that can be planned around your life's obligations, rather than your life's obligations being planned around your studies. In addition, our open mandate ensures that our courses and programs are some of the most accessible in Canada. We hope that we can assist you in: completing a degree, certificate or diploma; adding to your current education through single courses; or simply taking the opportunity to participate in higher education for the first time.
Call us today at 1-800-663-9711 or email us at email@example.com. At Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning we pride ourselves on making higher education available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure students can:
- Enrol 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Register in courses without having to enrol in a program
- Study at a time and place that is convenient for you
- Receive credit for education achieved through prior work and learning experiences
- Transfer and gain recognition for credits from other recognized institutions.
Our mission is to be the institution of choice for open, distance and online education. We intend to get there by providing exceptional service to our learners. So challenge the norm and give Open Learning through TRU a try. We will be happy to serve you and your learning needs.