- The staff/child ratio is in keeping with the Provincial Community Care Facility Act.
- All regular staff are licensed to practice in BC as Early Childhood Educators and as an Infant/toddler Educators where applicable.
- As per licensing requirements, all staff working directly with the children have their current First Aid Certification
- All staff, students and volunteers must clear a criminal record check
- As a practicum site for the Thompson Rivers University's Early Childhood Education Program, the centre models and maintains best practice child care philosophies and techniques