TRU Counselling Department
TRU counsellors provide free and confidential personal, crisis and career counselling services to TRU students. There is also a Mental Health and Addicitons Specialist who works out of this office. Some of the issues that you might want to talk to a counsellor about include:
- Adjustment to TRU life and culture
- Anger management
- Anxiety and stress management
- Career exploration and life planning
- Clarifying your thoughts, feeling and values
- Coping with the effects of abuse
- Depression, loneliness or low self esteem
- Poor study skills and test anxiety
Drop-in counselling is also available for students in crisis or emergency situations.
TRU Wellness Centre
Meaghan Hagerty, TRU Wellness Coordinator
Location: OM 1479
Health Services - TRU Clinic
The TRU Clinic is open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and closed for lunch. The clinic is available to all registered students, staff and faculty of TRU. A full-time physician is available for appointments weekdays. The clinic also staffs a medical office assistant. For more information and appointments please contact the clinic office.