Are You Ready?
Every year, the TRU Career Education Department puts on the largest job fair at a post-secondary institution in the BC Interior. In fact, this is one of the largest university job fair in the province, with typically 1,500 students attending each year.
Organizations recruit students and grads from every program area of TRU — Arts, Business, Education, Fine Arts, Health, Journalism, Science, Social Work, Tourism, and Trades. Students are recruited for volunteer opportunities, part-time work, summer employment and grad jobs.
Whether you are a first-year student, fourth-year or any other year, attending Job Fair will certainly help develop your networking skills while you connect with professionals to explore career options.
Employers that attended 2018 Job Fair!
- A+ Gutter & Window Cleaning
- Acro Media Inc.
- Aluminum Curtainwall Systems Inc.
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Association of BC Forest Professionals
- Axis Family Resources Ltd.
- BC Assessment Authority
- BC Corrections Adult Custody
- BC Emergency Health Services
- BC Timber Sales
- BDO Canada LLP
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Cascade Casino - Kamloops
- Chartered Professional Accountants of BC
- Chartered Professionals in Human Resources BC & Yukon
- City of Kamloops
- Copper Mountain Mining Corporation
- Copper Point Resort
- Easter Seal Camp Horizon
- Fraser Health Authority
- Fraserway RV
- Horizon North Manufacturing
- HUB International Insurance Brokers
- HY-TECH Drilling
- Interior Community Services
- Interior Health Authority
- Interior Savings Credit Union
- ITel Networks
- Lordco Parts Inc.
- Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing
- Ministry of Advanced Education (WorkBC)
- Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
- Monte Creek Ranch Winery
- Nav Canada
- Open Door Group
- PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Pursuit (Brewster Travel Canada & Prince of Wales Hotel)
- RBC Royal Bank
- Retirement Concepts
- Rocky Mountaineer
- Rocky Mountain Rangers
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Sandman Hotel Group
- SASCU Financial Group
- School District 68, Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools
- School District 70, Alberni
- Shambhala Music Festival
- Sparkling Hill Resort
- Student Works Painting
- Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Centre
- Tenisci Piva LLP Chartered Professional Accountants
- The Dawson Group
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Thompson Community Services
- Thompson Okanagan Community Services Co-Operative
- TRU Career and Experiential Learning Department
- TRU HR
- TRU Residence and Conference Centre
- TRU SoBE
- TRU TESL
- United Rentals
- Vantage Living Inc.
- Vivint Canada Inc.
- West Fraser Timber Co.
Resources for Students
Here to Help
Workshops for Job Fair will be offered closer to event date. Visit TRU Career Education Department for more info.Contact