Late payment of tuition
All student accounts are payable in full by the payment deadline for their program or course.
Students who have an overdue balance by this deadline will be placed on financial hold.
- a $75 penalty applied to their account each term
- 2% interest applied to the outstanding balance (includes previously applied interest/penalties) at the beginning of each month
- any registrations in subsequent terms cancelled
- other registration activities withdrawn:
- add, drop or change course registration
- view grades
- confirmation of enrolment letters/forms, including visa extension letters
- final exam registration and course extensions (OL)
- order transcripts
- receive degree, diploma or certificate
- any registrations in the current semester cancelled. To re-register the student will have to pay the outstanding balance plus a reinstatement fee.
The financial hold will be removed when the outstanding balance, including all penalty and interest charges, is paid in full.How to pay