Connect with Academic Advising
How to connect with Advising:
- Emails – you have the option of emailing your questions. Emails are answered on a first come first served basis. During “Registration” the volume of emails is very high so your inquiry will be responded to in order received.
- Appointments – a scheduled in-person meeting with an advisor. Typically available throughout the year.
- Telephone Appointments – if you are from out of town or not able to attend an in-person meeting you can schedule a telephone appointment.
- Walk-in appointments – are available daily, on a first come first served basis.
You will want to be here when we open at 9:00 am to get your name on the list for walk-ins before it fills up for the day.
Office Hours of Operation
Please note: last available appointment of the day begins at 3:00 pm daily.
Monday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to Prepare for your Appointment/Telephone Appointment/Walk-in
- If you are a new student have a copy of your high school transcript available, if you have booked a telephone appointment scan a copy of your high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that it be forwarded to the Academic Advisor that you will be meeting with
- Research your program by reviewing the Course Planning Resources
- Prepare a list of questions
- Be prompt, as appointments are only 30 minutes, so make the most of your time.