Safe on Campus
A daily health check is required of everyone coming to campus. You must answer ‘no’ to all of the questions to pass the daily health check.
- If you work on campus (faculty, staff or employed students), you must confirm with your supervisor or designate that you have completed and passed the daily health check.
- Everyone working on campus, including students attending face-to-face instruction or participating in athletic training must complete training.
- When indoors, you must wear a mask. Exceptions to this are when you are working alone in your office, you are working in a cubicle in an open office distanced from other cubicles and/or engineered controls are in place to create separation.
- Review our COVID-19 decision tree and know when to stay home, when to seek medical attention and when and who to notify.
- Follow physical distancing in common spaces and as instructed in your classes.
- Frequently wash and or sanitize your hands.
- You may need to sign in/sign out of some rooms.
- There may be times when you will need to sanitize/clean a surface or item. Signage and supplies will be provided.
- TRU’s institutional safety plan outlines the plans, protocols and resources in place to protect the health and safety of our community.