Offices - Academic and Administrative
Units re-opening their offices to returning faculty and staff require a safety plan. These include offices that are gradually re-opening to support their unit’s core services or provide in-person support to on-campus students, researchers and other on-campus services that are resuming.
- Download the safety plan instructions document and a copy of the standardized office safety plan template.
- Review the Exposure Control section on this site in order to understand the effectiveness of the various control measures.
- The dean or manager of the area will solicit input from others within the department to complete the plan.
- If you have questions about the exposure control information or the safety plan template, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a draft plan to email@example.com for review by OSEM staff.
- Once approved, the plan will be returned to you to sign and return to OSEM. This copy will be provided to those in the approval chain, including the provost/vice president Administration and Finance.
- All staff will require training on the safety plan so that they are aware of its contents. A record of this training is to be kept by the dean or manager.
- All staff are required to complete the additional training requirements as noted in the Training section.
- A copy of the approved safety plan will be posted on the COVID-19 OneTRU site so that staff may access it at any time.