Career Planning and Development
Get the skills, documents and confidence you need to succeed. We help you build resumés, cover letters and portfolios — and provide free one-on-one career development support.
- Resumé review
- Cover letter review
- Interview practice and support
- Assistance with job search process
- Labour market information for your discipline
Career assessment tools
- Career mapping
- Myers Briggs Personality Career Assessment (available upon request)
- Strong Interest Inventory Career Assessment (available upon request)
Advanced career planning
- Support for changing careers
- Support for individuals entering labour market for the first time
- Support for mid-career individuals within current organization or planning to move to new organization
Workshops for International Students
Do you want to find a job in Kamloops? Do you need information on how to work while studying at TRU? Our free workshops will help you.
Jan. 13, 20 and 27 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CT T200.
Jan. 15, 22 and 29 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CT T200.
Jan. 17, 24 and 31 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CT T200.