Would you and your partner be interested in learning more about the TRU Retirement Association in Kamloops? Retirement associations are becoming a popular adjunct to larger organizations. Nowhere is this more evident than at universities and educational institutions in BC.
Become involved with a group composed of friends and colleagues in order to:
- Stay in touch with TRU and each other.
- Provide a forum to explore such things as group travel plans, health issues and retirement concerns.
- Become involved in discussions with TRU about such things as maintaining ongoing use of the library, the gymnasium, internet access and access to parking.
- Encourage retirees to become ambassadors of TRU to the wider community in areas such as fundraising, program promotion and social activities;
- Encourage fellowship in a stand-alone association organized and run by people who have one common connection — their most recent employer was TRU — and who enjoy sharing their interests with others.
- Interact with other retirement associations at seminars or conferences.
TRU Retiree Email Account