It’s Your Path. Own It.
It’s time to spread your wings. Discover a new place while exploring your future.
You're thinking about going away for university. You love the outdoors and want to live in a place where you can get an adrenalin rush after class. We’re the university for you.
Located in the heart of Kamloops, BC, Thompson Rivers University is surrounded by hiking and biking trails and world-class ski hills. It’s a smaller city, but big enough to keep you busy and entertained.
Come to a campus that’s affordable. Where small class sizes mean there’s more support and time for students. Take your pick from 140-plus campus programs ranging from business to nursing to adventure studies to computer science. You can add co-op or study abroad. Or take advantage of undergraduate research experience you wouldn’t get to try until grad school at other universities.
- Choose from more than 140 programs
- Small classes mean more faculty guidance and help
- Tuition and fees lower than comparable universities
- Set in an outdoor adventure paradise
- Take advantage of early research opportunities for undergraduates
- Choose from a variety of programs including business, science, arts, adventure studies, respiratory therapy, interdisciplinary studies, animal health technology, nursing, trades, law and many more