We offer an array of services for both prospective or current students. Our staff of skilled academic advisors can help you with program and course selection; determining a career path after graduation; or information on special program options such as service learning, cooperative education, or completing an honours degree.
Online forms for business students
Transfer credit request
Please watch this video to ensure you have completed the request form correctly and are submitting the correct documents. You will only be able to submit this request ONCE.
- Transfer credit application checklist: important information for completing your transfer credit request.
- Transfer credit guidelines: please read!
- Transfer credit request worksheet: download and fill out this Excel form.
- Syllabus requirements: important information about the required syllabus or course outlines
- Transfer credit request submission: only once! If you do not complete your transfer credit request correctly or fail to submit the required documents, your request will be rejected. You will not be allowed to resubmit your request and will be required to take all of the courses in your program at TRU.
SOBE Help Centre - IB2004
This free service, staffed by faculty, allows you can work alone or together with other students in a relaxed, informal environment, with help readily available.
The centre is located in IB2004 in the International Building — open during the fall and winter semesters daily. Help is available Monday to Friday, starting January 14, 2019, according to the following schedules:
- Economics Help Centre Schedule - updated for Winter 2019!
For a complete list of all registered student clubs, visit the TRUSU Club Directory.
|Enactus Thompson Riversfirstname.lastname@example.org||Facebook
|Human Resource Management Clubemail@example.com|