Your TRU MBA application package must include:
- A personal resumé
- A 250-word cover letter outlining education/career plans and ambitions (approximately 250 words)
- An official copy of your transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (including a certified English language copy if original transcripts are not in English)
- TRU graduates do not need to request TRU transcripts
- A non-refundable application fee
- Students whose second language is English must instruct testing services to send a copy of their TOEFL or academic IELTS or IBT results to TRU (Institutional No. 8989) unless one is already on file at TRU
After submitting your online application, you will receive an email from our Graduate Admissions office requesting supporting documentation.
Students interested in GDBA/MBA online delivery (online delivery format only available to students eligible to study and residing in Canada at this time) should apply to the on campus GDBA/MBA program. Access to the online delivery format sections of courses would occur after formal file assessment and seat offer.
International students: Apply early to allow enough time for study permit processing.
We review MBA program applications as they are received up until the deadline for the intake requested. The MBA admissions committee makes all admission decisions. You will generally be notified within four to six weeks after receipt of your completed application as to whether or not you have been accepted into the program and if you are waived from any Foundation courses.