Upon successful completion of the MBA, graduates are able to:
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of business concepts.
- Apply critical thinking and analytical tools to business issues.
- Make informed strategic, tactical, and operational decisions in an uncertain and dynamic environment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in English, both orally and in writing.
- Prepare and deliver quality business documents and presentations.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills.
- Understand the value of multiculturalism and diversity.
- Recognize the complexity of the global economic environment.
- Act ethically and independently.
- Develop career networks.
- Integrate sustainability into decision-making and management practices.