Your application package must include:
- Online application
- A personal resumé
- A personal written statement of purpose of study (approximately 250 words)
- An official copy of your transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (including a certified English language copy if original transcripts are not in English)
- TRU graduates do not need to request TRU transcripts
- A non-refundable application fee
- Students whose second language is English must instruct testing services to send a copy of their TOEFL or academic IELTS results to TRU (Institutional No. 8989) unless one is already on file at TRU
- Two letters of reference from academics or professionals
Short-listed applicants will receive an invitation for an interview, which will generally be conducted electronically.
After submitting your online application, you will receive an email from our Graduate Admissions office requesting supporting documentation.
International students are encouraged to apply early to allow sufficient time for study permit processing.
We review program applications as they are received up until the deadline for the intake requested. The MEEM/MScEEM admissions committee makes all admission decisions. You will generally be notified within four to six weeks after receipt of your completed application as to whether or not you have been accepted into the program and if you are waived from any GDBA courses.