Apply for a Graduate Program
Your TRU SOBE Graduate program application package must include:
- Online application
- A non-refundable application fee
- A personal resumé
- An official copy of your transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (including a certified English language copy if original transcripts are not in English)
- TRU graduates do not need to request TRU transcripts
- Students whose second language is English must instruct testing services to send a copy of their TOEFL or academic IELTS or iBT results to TRU (Institutional No. 8989) unless one is already on file at TRU
Please Note: Additional requirements for MBA, MEEM and MScEEM below.
For more details regarding the online application process, please visit Graduate Studies - Apply for a Program page.
MBA application packages must also include:
- A letter of intent outlining education/career plans and ambitions (approximately 250 words)
MEEM and MScEEM application packages must also include:
- A personal written statement of purpose of study (approximately 250 words).
- Two reference forms completed by referees (academic or professional). Applicants will be provided with the form.
- Short-listed applicants will receive an invitation for an interview, which will generally be conducted electronically.
International applicants must upload all required documents at the time of application. Domestic applicants will receive an email from our Graduate Admissions office requesting supporting documentation after submitting the online application.
Students interested in GDBA, MBA, MEEM/MScEEM online delivery (online delivery format only available to students eligible to study and residing in Canada at this time) should apply to the on-campus program. Access to the online delivery format sections of courses would occur after formal file assessment and seat offer.
International students are encouraged to apply early to allow sufficient time for study permit processing.
We review program applications as they are received up until the deadline for the intake requested. The MEEM/MScEEM and GDBA/MBA selection committees make all admission decisions. You will generally be notified within four to six weeks after receipt of your completed application as to whether or not you have been accepted into the program and if you are waived from any GDBA courses.