- Women's Soccer
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Volleyball
- Men's Volleyball
- Women's Basketball
- Men's Basketball
- Cross Country/Indoor Track
- Swim Team
John Antulov credentials
- National "A" Liscence Coach
- Head Coach-Vancouver Whitecaps Regional Academy Kamloops
- BC Soccer Certificed Learning Facilitator
- Former player-University- SFU Clan (NAIA) and Professional- Vancouver 86'ers
- Former Technical Director- Kamloops Youth Soccer Association
- BCCAA/PACWEST Provincial Title in 2007,2013
- BCCAA Silver Medal 2008
- 3 National CCAA Championships appearances: 2007,2008,2013
- CCAA Silver Medal 2013
Gone But Not Forgotten
Patrick Hennelly credentials
Patrick Hennelly, who coached the WolfPack men’s volleyball team through its first year of CIS play, came to TRU in the summer of 2005 from Northern Arizona University, where he was first assistant coach of women’s volleyball.
Patrick, who holds both Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Human Kinetics degrees, played Team BC for five years and was a member of the 1989 Canada Games team as a youth. He coached volleyball at UBC between 1995 and 2004, and traveled with the UBC Men’s Team to Korea, Russia, Finland and Estonia. He brings a lot of CIS, club, and NCAA experience to TRU athletics, and has taken a number of teams to medal spots at national volleyball championships.
- 2001 Bachelor of Human Kinetics, UBC
- 1995-01 Asst Coach, UBC Men's Volleyball Team, Vancouver, BC.
- 2000 Asst Coach, Midget Girls' Kootenay Volleyball Club, South Slocan, BC.
- 1993-97 Head Coach, X-Men Volleyball Club, Vancouver, BC.
- 1992-96 Head and Asst Coach, Under 15 Team BC Volleyball, Vancouver, BC.
- 1993-96 Head Coach, Vancouver Volleyball Club, Vancouver, BC.
- 1993-95 Head Coach, BC Summer Games Zone 5 Volleyball Team, Vancouver, BC.
- 1992 Head Coach, BC Summer Games Zone 1 Volleyball Team, Vancouver, BC.
- 1992 Head Coach, Midget Boys' Kootenay Volleyball Club, South Slocan, BC.
- 1991 Asst Coach, Mount Sentinel Senior Boys' Volleyball Team, South Slocan, BC.
- 2005-Present Head Coach, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, BC.
- 2004-2005 First Asst Coach, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ.
- 2003-04 Physical Education Teacher, Trudeau Elementary School, Vancouver, BC.
- 2003-04 Associate Head Coach, UBC Women's Volleyball Team, Vancouver, BC.
- 2003-04 Head Coach, Bantam Girls' Thunder Volleyball Club, Vancouver, BC.
- 2003 Bachelor of Education, UBC.
- 2002 Asst Coach, Under 15 Team BC Volleyball, Kelowna, BC.
- 2002 Head Coach, UBC Junior Men's Volleyball Team, Vancouver, BC.
- 2001-03 Asst Coach, UBC Women's Volleyball Team, Vancouver, BC.
Scott Reeves credentials
NCCP Level: Theory 3 Technical 3 Practical 3
Heading up the women's basketball team is Scott Reeves, who holds a Bachelor of Human Kinetics degree from Trinity Western University, a Bachelor of Education degree from UBC and NCCP Level III certification.
Scott is into his fourth year as Head Women's basketball coach at TRU and has shown steady improvement each year through recruiting and competitiveness. In 2008-09, the Womens team won more games than the first 2 years of Reeves reign combined and lost 9 games by single digits.
Coach has spent the last two summers with the Provincial U-15 program where they were silver medalists at the National tournament hosted by Thompson Rivers University. Part of Coach's committment to growing the game of basketball locally has resulted in the creation of the Kamloops Basketball Academy and he can often be found working with local children from K-11.
Scott Clark credentials
Scott officially became the head coach of the WolfPack on May 20, 2010.
Before coming to TRU, He was the head coach of the Simon Fraser Univerisity Clan for 15 years. He guided the Clan to ten straight Canada West playoff appearances. In 2009-10, The Clan were 14 and 4.
Scott began coaching high school at Nanaimo Secondary. He had a life time record of 85 and 49. He has also been an assistant coach with UVIC (for a year) and three as an assistant coach with Malaspina College. Scott spent a year as an assistant with SFU before taking over the head coaching job there in 1995-96.
He has a Master's Degree in Education (Coaching Studies) and is a certified level 4 coach. In the past, Scott has worked with both National and Provicnial Teams.
He is married to Carla and has two sons Brett, and Cole.
Ray Chadwick credentials
- 2003-present TRU WolfPack Heach Coach
- 2003 Pitching Coach Vancouver Premiere (Provincial and National Champions)
- 2002 Pitching Coach Douglas College (BCCBL Champions)
- 2002 Pitching Coach BC Selects
- 2001 Pitching Coach Douglas College
- 2000 Pitching Coach UBC
- 1999 Pitching Coach UBC
- 1998 Pitching Coach UBC
- 1995 player/manager Novara Italian Professional Baseball League
- 1994 player Novara Italian Professional Baseball League
- 1983-1994 player California Angels, Chicago White Sox , Boston Red Sox, Kansas City Royals, and Florida Marlins organizations
Strength and Conditioning Coach
Meaghan Blakely credentials
Meaghan has been a part of the WolfPack Squad since the 2011 - 2012 season, and was a part of the Squads first time ever stepping on the competition mat. She has extensive Dance experience in all fortes, and competed provincially in numerous divisions. She was the Right Hand to the Owner of the Dance Program at PVSS. Her responsibilities entailed: Lead Choreographer, teaching classes ages 5-18, and oversaw the program of over 100 students for 3 years. Prior to that, her life consisted of strictly Provincial Competitions and Performing.
Mikayla Levy credentials
Mikayla first started cheerleading with the WolfPack in their second competitive season and is an extremely strong base and tumbler. Prior to, she has 11 years of Provincial Competitive Gymnastics and 4 years of Recreational Coaching experience. During her Provincial Competitive seasons, she received numerous awards, particularly First place in Beam and 3rd Place Provincially Overall at BC Winter Games.