Welcome to Camp
What You Need To Know About Camps
Camper and Instructor of the Week!
Each week one camper and one instructor will be chosen as camper and instructor of the week by their peers. These campers and instructors will be chosen based on their positive attitude, team spirit, willingness to participate and establishing themselves as a good role model!
What to Bring
Be prepared. Bring indoor and outdoor shoes and clothes. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. Bring a water bottle as well as snacks and a lunch. If you are in a camp that will be in the pool, bring a towel and swimming attire. Remember that it is a NUT FREE environment.
Early Drop-Off and Late Pick Up
Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up options will be available for purchase on a daily rate. The daily rate for early drop-off is $5.00/per day per child and the daily rate for late pick-up is $5.00/per day per child.
These services can be purchased daily as needed at the main Sport Camp Office in the TRU Gym.
*Please note we only accept Cash for early drop-off and late pick-up payments.
- Early Drop-Off commences at 8:00am
- Late Pick-Up runs until 5:00pm
- Camps are a NUT FREE Environment
- All Day Campers will have supervised lunch hours
- Every Camper will receive a Camp Shirt upon registration
- Sport Camps reserves the right to cancel a camp if there are less than 5 registered campers, but will look to be placed in another camp for that week.
*To Receive Discounts please call the Sport Camp Office as they are not available online and can not be used for Performance, Wolfpack (Week 9) or Eureka Multi-Sport camps. Discounts will be applied to the following selections:
- EARLY REGISTRATION is a 25% discount from April 3 to May 31 (AVAILABLE ONLINE)
- Multiple Week Registrations 15% discount off of the last week (NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE)
- TRU Employee and Student Children will receive a 20% discount only availble in person at TRU Gym. (Have Staff/Student ID Ready)
*Discounts cannot be combined and only include the camp registration fee (discounts don't include early drop-off or late pick-up fees).
Any current issued Gift Certificates can not be applied towards Performance, Wolfpack (Week 9) or Eureka Multi-Sport camps as these camps are partnerships with outside groups.
Gift Certificates can not be split over two or more weeks and no change or refunds can be issued. In the case of a medical cancelation or cancelation prior to the start of camp please contact the sport camp office as soon as possible.
Please foward any inquiries to 250.852.7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Cancellation Policy
If for any reason a camper cannot attend a camp after registration is completed TRU Sport Camps reserve the right to hold back 20% of the billed total. If a camper cannot attend after they have started a camp the days they participated in will be non-refundable. TRU Sport Camps reserves the right to cancel a camp if there are less than 5 registered campers.
Please forward any questions or inquiries to 250.852.7135 or email@example.com