Test of English as a Second Language (TOEFL)
- Evaluate the English proficiency of people whose native language is not English.
- May be accepted as an entrance requirement in lieu of TRU's EPT for some programs at TRU.
- Entrance requirement for other Canadian and American post-secondary institutes.
- Candidates must register for the TOEFL_iBT through Educational Testing Services (ETS): Registrations instructions and other information is available from the official TOEFL website.
- Once registered, the client writes the exam during a scheduled test date at TRU. On the test day all examinees must have their TOEFL_iBT admission ticket, and official photo identification (i.e valid passport).
- Results are sent to the examinee from the ETS - TOEFL office.
- September 23, 2016
- October 14, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- February 3, 2017
- March 3, 2017
- April 21, 2017
For more information, visit Educational Testing Service - TOEFL or contact the TRU Assessment Centre at email@example.com.