Modern Languages Certificate (French)
- BC Grade 12 or Adult Dogwood or Mature student status.
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum of 73 percent within the last five years: OR Level 4, on the composition section of the Language Proficiency Index (within the last two years); OR Completion of English 0600; OR Completion of ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a grade of C+ or better.
- FRAN 2110/2210 Intermediate French 1 & 2.
- FRAN 2310/2410 Advanced Intermediate French 1 & 2.
- FRAN 3110/3210 Advanced French 1 & 2.
- Plus any two other approved modern language courses at the 1000 level.
Total credits: 24