Associate of Arts (Modern Languages) Degree
- BC Grade 12 or Adult Dogwood or Mature student status.
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum of 73 percent within the last five years: OR Level 4, on the composition section of the Language Proficiency Index (within the last two years); OR Completion of English 0600; OR Completion of ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a grade of C+ or better.
May be completed in French, Spanish, German or Japanese.
- 60 credits of first- and second-year BC university transfer courses.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 of all courses counting towards the credential.
- Six credits of 1st-year English
- 36 credits in Arts including: six credits in Social Sciences, six credits in Humanities (including the Creative and Performing Arts).
- 24 credits of Arts which must include 18 credits of second-year Arts in two or more subject areas (disciplines).
- Nine semester credits in Science, including three semester credits of Math or Statistics or Computing Science, and three credits in a lab science.
- Nine semester credits of 1st- or 2nd-year courses.