Admission and Graduation Requirements
- Admission to the Bachelor of Arts degree requires BC Grade 12 or Adult Dogwood or Mature student status.
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum of 73 percent within the last five years. Applicants who do not meet this
requirement, will have to complete one of the following prerequisites to qualify for ENGL 1100:
- Level 4, on the composition section of the Language Proficiency Index (within the last two years)
- Completion of English 0600
- Completion of ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a grade of C+ or better
The Bachelor of Arts, Major in Communication must be completed with a minimum of 30 credits and a maximum of 42 credits in the prescribed and recommended upper-level communication, journalism and film courses.