Dish Up Downtown
TRU Alumni & Friends 4th Annual Dish Up Downtown - POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
What it is
Dish Up Downtown is Kamloops’ premiere progressive dining fundraiser. Join Alumni & Friends April 15, 2020 at 5:00 pm as we take a walking tour through six featured Downtown Kamloops eateries. Each location will present a seasonal, signature creation to delight your taste buds.
Join us for a culinary excursion of downtown Kamloops, visiting six amazing local restaurants on our annual Dish Up Downtown Alumni Fundraiser. Ticket will be available online starting March 13th, hurry fast as there are only 120 tickets available for $100/pp (same price as last year but two added dining experiences!)
2020 Featured Restaurants: Noble Pig, Commodore, Terra, Mittz Kitchen, Cordo & Forno on 5th
Why you should go
- Support scholarships and bursaries to help TRU students achieve their dreams of education
- Enjoy a truly unique experience in the heart of Downtown Kamloops
- Meet fellow TRU Alumni and make new friends
- Enjoy more portions then ever before!
- Re-discover restaurants and find new favourites
Tickets are $100 and will be available online.
- Date: TBA
- Time: Door opens at 4:45 pm. The event begins at 5:00 pm. Dinning from 5:00pm - 9:30 pm.
- Location: Noble Pig (650 Victoria Street)
- Cost: Tickets are $100.00 each.
Please note: This is a 19+ event.
Thanks to our sponsors