Academic Admission Requirements
- High school graduation or mature student status
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Access to a reliable Internet source
- A suitable work placement on a working ranch
- Two reference letters
How to Apply
- Submit your application via email to email@example.com or use the paper application form
- Pay the application fee Please call or visit the campus to pay your application fee. Your application is not processed until the application fee is received
- Submit official high school transcripts
- Provide official transcripts for any post-secondary institutions previously or currently attended
This program is open to international students. For information on how to apply, please contact TRU World.
The ranching program is a continuous intake program, which allows students to enter the program at the beginning of any new course.
- You will be contacted within 2 - 3 weeks to confirm we have received your application
- Once Admissions has reviewed your application and applicable supporting documents, they will notify you about the admission decision
- Students who are admitted will be required to pay a committment fee of $500 prior to registration in courses
- Year 1: $5,810
- Year 2: $4,845
- Year 1: $15,300
- Year 2: $14,300
Please note the above costs are approximate and subject to change. These amounts do not include textbooks, supplies or other fees.
See Program Costs for the statement of tuition fees.
Visit Financial Aids and Awards for information on applying for student awards.