- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Foundations of Mathematics 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- One additional science 11 or 12 course (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Letter of Introduction (Required)
The letter of Introduction must be no more than 2 typed pages, include a brief personal history, the reason(s) for choosing nursing, the qualities you would bring to the program, and your personal career goals.
Students may only apply to the BScN curricula at one of our two campus locations, either Kamloops or Williams Lake. Should they be qualified but not receive an offer they may be presented with an opportunity to attend at the alternate campus should seats become available.
Download the BScN program information package
Review the application process at Apply Now