The 19th Stabilizing Indigenous Languages Symposium
Thompson Rivers University
900 McGill Road
Kamloops, BC, V2C 0C8
19th Stabilizing Indigenous Languages Symposium
Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, BC
May 17-19, 2012
- Thursday, May 17 Pre-conference Tours
- Friday, May 18 Conference Sessions
- Saturday, May 19 Conference Sessions
The Evolving Story of Language Revitalization: From Oral Traditions to Technical Advances.
The Continuing Cycle of Language Development: Maintaining the Integrity of Indigenous Languages.
- Keynote Speakers
- Local Indigenous Entertainment
- Traditional Native Feast
- Accommodation and Meals on campus at TRU
- Pre-conference Tours to local Band schools and the Secwepemc Museum
One Day Registration
You may register for one day at the Registration Desk on the day you are attending. The cost is $175.00 on Friday May 18 and $125.00 on Saturday May 19. The fee includes meals on the day of registration. Friday registration will include attendance at the Banquet.