Graduate Research Symposium
TRU graduate students are passionate about their research, and eager to share their knowledge with the campus community. The Graduate Research Symposium, held during Research Week on March 30, is designed to develop interdisciplinary collaborations within TRU’s graduate programs and promote a vibrant graduate school culture.
Now in its second year, the event is coordinated by Graduate Student Research Mentors, and features poster presentations and lectures. This is a great opportunity to network with faculty and students across disciplines.
Information for participants
Can I participate?
All TRU students enrolled in a thesis-based or project-based graduate program and are in good academic standing are eligible.
Deadline: Students must register to present by 4 p.m. March 17, 2017.Register Online
- 10 minutes total, including time for Q&A
- Four students from each faculty will be selected to present on a first-come, first-served basis
- Slide (parameters to come)
- Portrait layout, 91.44 cm (36 in) H X 60.96 cm (24 in)
- Easels will be provided if required
- Posters must be dropped off in the Mountain Room, CAC at 8:30 a.m., March 30