Throughout the week, Campus Recreation organizes a variety of non-competitive, leisure team sports in the TRU Gym. Teams will receive a playing schedule with allocated playing times. Playing times will vary from week to week. Playing time for each sport will be approximately one hour in duration. Sport equipment will be provided for each of the sports with the exception of goalie gear for intramural soccer and intramural floor hockey. All teams must have a minimum of one of each gender playing on the court at all times.
Want to play? Here’s what to do:
- Read the Code of Conduct and Eligibility Requirements
- Register for an IM Leagues account
- Pick your sport: indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, floor hockey
- Your choice:
- Intramural captains and create your team — visit our captains’ page for important information
- Join an existing team
- Join as a free agent
- Pay the team fee to the Campus Rec office. Cash only accepted at this time.
Need more help? Read these IM Leagues Instructions or stop by the Campus Rec Office Gym 303 and we’ll walk you through it!
Soccer - $80 per team
Basketball -$60 per team
Volleyball - $65 per team
Floor hockey - $80 per team
Rock climbing - $20 (includes instruction and equipment)
Drop-in badminton and drop-in open gym are free
TRU Recreation offers a reffing clinic at the beginning of each semester for any students interested in becoming intramural soccer officials. Students must be enthusiastic, responsible, and available Sundays. Contact us for more information.
A few things to keep in mind…
- Team rosters must meet the minimum requirements AND team fees must be paid BEFORE the deadline.
- Teams with free spots are encouraged to pick up ‘free agents’ to maximize the playing opportunities and to make some new friends!
- All schedules and communications for intramurals are dispersed using IM Leagues so make sure to use an email address that you check frequently.
- Scheduling is dependent on the number of teams that register.
- Teams must be available to play at any time during the scheduled evenings. Time requests can be submitted but are not guaranteed to be met.
- Team fees vary dependent on the Intramural Sport. Double check the cost so your team doesn’t miss out!
TRU Rec is all about everyone having fun! Anyone who ruins that will be asked to leave.
All intramural registrations close on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017
|Sundays: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|October||1, 15, 29|
|November||5, 12, 19, 26|
|Drop-in open gym|
|Thursday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|October||5, 12, 19, 26|
|December||2, 9, 16, 30|
|Sundays: start time: 1 p.m. - game times vary|
|October||1, 15, 29|
|November||2, 9, 16, 30|
|Mondays: start time: 6 p.m. - game times vary|
|October||2, 16, 23, 30|
|November||6, 20, 27|
|Tuesdays: start time: 6 p.m. - game times vary|
|October||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|November||7, 14, 21, 28|
|Intramural floor hockey|
|Wednesdays: start time: 6 p.m. - game times vary|
|October||4, 11, 18, 25|
|November||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|