Computing Science and Mathematics Major
This program is designed for students interested in a degree that combines the two disciplines.
Co-op placements or graduate opportunities would exist in the areas of education, research, video game development, modelling and simulation, software development, cryptography, data analysis, etc.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 or 12(or equivalent)
- Physics 11 or 12(or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?