Explore a career in adventure-related fields. This entry-level, eight-month program combines classroom instruction with courses in canoeing, rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, whitewater kayaking and more. Your certificate credits count towards completion of an Adventure diploma or degree concentration.
Graduates work for many different kinds of adventure companies around the world. There are many businesses that are either owned by graduates of TRU, or are businesses that regularly employ graduates of our training programs.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 67% (C+)
- Foundations of Mathematics 11 (or equivalent) 60% (C)
- Completed Adventure Studies application form
- 19 years of age by start of program
Specific questions about this program?