BA (Hons) (Guelph), LLB (Victoria)
Tim currently (since 2007) is working as Crown Counsel in Kamloops. Tim’s practice is varied, from summary conviction matters to murder cases, and is often travelling throughout the province.
Tim articled in Victoria BC for a full-service firm. After articling, Tim worked as a criminal defence counsel for approximately one year, before joining an insurance defence firm in Victoria. In that practice Tim did personal injury defence (motor vehicle, occupier’s liability, and medical malpractice), as well as human rights defence (for non-profit agencies).
Tim Livingston teaches Criminal Process in the upper year curriculum.
- LSUC – The Law Society of Upper Canada
- CBA – The Canadian Bar Association
- CBA, BC – The Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch
- KBA – Kamloops Bar Association
- TRU Law Library - Law Library Research Guide
- Criminal Process