Information Security Team
The TRU ITS Information Security Team supports the University's mission by evaluating information security vulnerabilities and implementing technologies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure that appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all TRU information assets are maintained.
- Vulnerability assessment technical review
- Documentation in conjunction with other ITS staff
- System Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Log Monitoring
- Physical Access Monitoring
- Coordination of Security Controls Design, Testing, and Implementation
- Web Application Firewall
- Database IPS
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Information Security Procedures review
- Information Security Advocacy
- Technical Incident Response Planning
- Technical Business Continuity Planning
- Improve TRU's Information Security posture
- Seek to ensure that appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability are maintained for all of the University's information technology assets.
The ITS Information Security Team includes ITS managers and staff from Technology Services, Enterprise Systems,Client Services, and the Information Security Office.