Telephone Requests - Moves, Adds, and Changes
To manage and maintain Telecommunications services, including VOIP at all TRU Campuses (Kamloops, Vancouver, Williams Lake and OL Faculty members).
New installs make take up to 2 weeks depending upon workloads.
Larger departmental moves need at least 1 month notice.
Departmental Secretary's or Admins - Submit requests by email making sure to provide the changes including new location and telephone number. If phones will be moved, please note the old and new location and the staff members that will be at which local.
- Plan new implementations, replacements, and updates to support VOIP connections at all TRU Campuses
- Connect and install connections as required or planned.
- Standard Moves, Adds, Changes to telephone lines and equipment, or voicemail will take place within 5 business days of the request being submitted and logged through the IT Service Desk.
- Complex requirements may take more time to action and complete.
Link to More Information
- Voicemail Forwarding to TRU Outlook email
- Sending a Fax
- Telephone & Telbook - Moves, Adds, and Changes Procedure
Who to Contact
Contact the IT Service Desk at ITServiceDesk@tru.ca or 250-852-6800 or 1-888-852-8533