Project Management Office
A service based office designed to help you achieve project success.
Here you will find the tools, resources & support for all stages of the project life cycle.
The ITS PMO is committed to:
- Promoting the use of Project Management best practices across TRU
- Enabling the growth and utilization of Project Management methodology at TRU
- Utilizing customized and effective tools that encourage & enable successful project outcomes
- Providing services and support for all stages of the project life cycle
- Timely and transparent reporting of all ITS projects through project portfolio management
- Supporting value added project selection through the IT Governance process
In order to acquire ITS technical resources or funding for a project, please complete a Project Initiation Document and submit it to Brian Mackay,AVP, IT Services& CIO.
Additional Information, Contact Details and Access to TRU's Project Management Information System is available on our PMO Intranet Site.